So why is it extremely important to have good posture? Quite simply because it not only looks good, but is actually the basis for healthy circulation and a stronger back. Well, even if you don’t really have a severe spinal curvature, your spine is under enormous tension every day. We are usually seated all day, which means you are expected to maintain your spine in a relaxing position.
At Dockul, we have decided to take care of everyone’s spinal health. Below is a set of practices that would help you to both relax and reinforce your spinal muscles.
1. warm up
– rest on your back and extend hands and arms.
– Bend and pull the legs to your chest.
–go back to the original posture.
– redo the movement a few repetitions.
Read Also: 12 Amazing Easy Ways to Stay in Great Shape
2. back stretch
– Hold your feet below your knees and draw your thighs towards your chest.
– Raise the head and straighten the knees with the chin. Place it in between your knees.
– stay on that position for 20 to 30 seconds.
– Put the right leg on the left Knee.
– Rotate the head to the right, rest the right side knee on the ground and push the shoulder blades towards the ground.
– Repeat with the opposite side of the leg.
4. cat position
– Stand on both your hands and knees. Hold your palms just below your shoulders.
– Arch your spine up and down. First always begin the movement with your tailbone.
– Repeat the movement for about 10 times.
5. spinal stretching
– Lie on the back and put the left leg on the upper right thigh.
– Stretch the left knee out and pull the inner right thigh to yourself.
– Repeat with the other side of the leg.
6. Traditional Crunch
– Bend the knees at a full 90–degree degree angle and stand them on a flat base.
– Slowly lift the torso up to the knees. Maintain the hands at the sides.
– Hold the head raised gently.
7. Shoulder straightening
– Put your left leg on your right knee.
– Draw your right shoulder in toward your left knee.
– Change legs and repeat the exercise for the opposite side of the shoulder.
8. lateral thigh lift
– Lay on the side and place the left elbow on the floor. Bend the knees.
– Keep your right hand on your waist and raise your thighs.
– Repeat the movement 10 more repetitions for every side.
9. do crunches with a roller
– Sit on your knees and hold a roller in between your body and your legs. Use your abdominal muscles to grip it.
– Cross your hands and arms backwards.
– Gently rest your upper head on the floor. Do not raise your bottom.
10. core exercise
– rest on theabdomen and tighten your abdominals muscles and buttocks .
– Stretch your arms out in the front. Gradually bring your hands and arms upwards.
– Stay in this position for 20 to 30 seconds.