We are full of confidence in Dockul, everyone has the ability to make their own dreams come true. We have collected the most effective yoga postures that not only improve breast shape and lung volume but also make you feel strong and healthy.
Virabhadrasana or Warrior Pose not only makes you feel your own strength but also helps to extend your breasts and make them elastic and powerful:
- Keep your feet apart and parallel to each other.
- Turn the left foot 90 degrees to the left and turn the right foot inwards. Take a deep breath in as you bend the knee on the left side.
- You should keep your right leg pointed straight. Raise your arms and put them up by your shoulders. Turn to the left and look at the wrist.
- Repeat this 7-10 times and then do the same process on the right side.
Trikonasana or the triangle pose frees and strengthens your chest, stretches the spine, and improves blood circulation:
- Cut off the feet. Turn 90 degrees to the left and 15 degrees to the right.
- Touch your left ankle with your left hand (in time you can place the open palm on the floor), then stretch your right arm upwards so that the arm forms a straight line. Hold both knees and the spine up straight.
- Raise your face and look at your fingers. Next, do the exercise again on the opposite side.
Bhujangasana or cobra pose helps to increase lung capacity, stretch the pectorals, strengthen the abdominals and improve posture:
- Lie on your stomach and breathe deeply. Slowly lift the torso while the lower body remains on the floor. Keep your legs and arms balanced.
- Raise your head.
- Exhale slowly and stay in the starting position. Try to increase the amount of time you spend in each position.
Check Also: 9 Proven Scientific Reasons for Weight Gain
Dhanurasana (or archery) is recommended for all people suffering from back pain. This exercise helps to stretch the entire spine and to beautify the breasts:
- Lie on your stomach, exhale, bend your knees and then raise your knees up to your head. Try to hold the ankle with your hand.
- Now breathe in slowly and pull your legs and arms as high as possible. Your hips and breasts should stand out from the floor, and your stomach should be in balance.
- Attempt to maintain for 30 seconds in exactly this pose.
Chakrasana or the wheel pose can help you stretch the chest, spine, and neck, relieve fatigue and cure headaches:
- Lie down with your feet shoulder-width apart and pull your feet towards your hips.
- Place your hand behind the palm of your head and point your fingers towards your back. Breathe and lift your chest and hips as much as possible.
- Try to stretch your arms out completely. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
Salamba Sirsasana or the supporting hand helps the ligaments and muscles of the spine and chest. It can improve breathing and blood flow, but is only recommended for experienced people:
- Get down on your knees and put your forearms on the floor. Put your fingers in a bowl and then put your head on the mat so that the back of your head is in the “shell”.
- Bend your knees, breathe, and remove your feet from the floor.
- Stretch your legs up and hold this position according to your abilities for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Ustrasana or Camel Pose is effective in case of back pain. It also increases the volume of the lungs and strengthens the rib cage:
- Put your feet on your knees.
- Slowly lean back and put your hands on your heels. Bend your back and stretch your ribs. Your head should be pulled towards the floor.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and assume the starting position.